• Leading the electronic generation and documentation of various components
• Overseeing and coordinating the process for ordering project materials to ensure efficient and accurate delivery.
• Serving as the central point of contact for all project details and effectively communicating and organizing all internal data
• Managing entire installation process with precision, ensuring every logistical detail is prepared for and well communicated.
• Self-Starter. Action-oriented with strengths in taking direction
• Strong Communicator (written/verbal)
• Highly-Organized and Detail-Oriented
• Team Player / Good Listener
• Problem Solver
• 2-3 years professional work experience with at least 1 year of hands-on work in Interior Design industry
• Success in project coordination role, directly interfacing with vendors/clients
• Proven expertise in research, specifically related to pricing
• Comfortability overseeing budgets, dimensions and managing numbers in general
© 2018 LUX Art Consulting. All rights reserved. • (855) 558-9278